Monday, March 15, 2010

Babybud "TUSIE"


Happy everything, Happy spring, Happy Easter, Happy Day. Just 'bout says it all. Angel Tusie is
just the thing to bring sunshine into our day, the bright colors of the K & CO Berry Sweet paper lends itself to happy faces! Her wings are colored with gold stickles. I used Prisma color pencils to color her and used my cuttlebug and nesties to cut and emboss my paper. I also put some organza baby ribbon along the side for embellishments, and added a big pink button.
Looking for different images to stamp and make cards, something sweet, something new? Check out CC Designs, they carry BABYBUD STAMPS!!!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

OOOOO this is gorgeous! The colours are so spring, absolutely as always LOVE it!

Hugs Kel xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh, how bright, springy and cheery! Love it! These images remind me of the lil sock dolls my Aunt use to make my cousins, sister and I!

TFS! hugs, margie

Welcome! said...

LOVE the card mom, so bright and cheery!
Love Kris xo

chris said...

Hi there this is so beautifully bright I love it.