Monday, June 14, 2010

Guest Designer for The Pink Elephant this week!!!

I'm sooo thrilled to be the guest designer AGAIN for The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog!!! I want to thank Lori for this great opportunity and also for having The Baby Buds as the sponsor for this week!

I think this the THE PERFECT sketch for any Baby Bud Image!

Here's my card using the brand new released 'Chloe'!

ALSO, The Baby Buds now have a Brand New ETSY STORE!

So, on June 14th & 15th you will receive a Free Digi with any purchase from the Baby Bud Etsy Store! So check us out!

Make sure to join in on the fun and play along with TPE this week, check out what the amazing Design Team has to show you!
Thanks again Lori, I'm so thrilled and honoured to have worked among such a talented bunch of ladies!
Mary Anne

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable card, Mary Anne!! Your images are so sweet & fun to play with!! Thank you so much for sponsoring us at TPE this week!!
Hugs~
Sheri-TPE DT

Nancy in Iowa said...

So darling! I'm on my way to ETSY.