Monday, November 14, 2011

happily ever after


For the bride to be.......
I did this canvas for my niece who wanted to give one of my canvases to her future sister-in-law as a shower gift. I call this "happily ever after". The dress is made from the actual shower invitation paper, the letters are also cut from the invitation and I also included the groom's name...just because he is an important part of this celebration to!!!
This was a fun canvas, it was girlie and pink and flowery, I tried to make it as personal as possible, working with the bridal shower invite.


6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- gorgeous!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is beautiful! I know they will love it! :)

Welcome! said...

LOVE it Mom! Just awesome, what a great gift idea and I love how you used the invitation on her dress and letters! Hugs, Krista

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I have to agree with Krista...Love how you incorporated the invitation into the canvas.

Hugs,
Calypso

sheri said...

This is so pretty!!

Hank Hendricks said...

This is so nice. How can i design this for the plastic business cards to make them beautiful like this. I really appreciate this.